Choosing a Wedding Videographer in Italy is by no means a simple thing. For this reason I decided to write this detailed guide composed of the questions that over the years have been asked to me by the various couples who have come to celebrate their wedding in this fantastic place.
Why is Italy one of the favorite destinations to get married?
To attract foreign couples who want to say yes is a certain allure that our country still enjoys. According to the research conducted by JFC, Italy wins the challenge of wedding tourism thanks to history and cultural beauties (valid reason for 16.3% of those who choose to get married in Italy) and a certain charm of a desired place (12.9 %), for its romance and beauty (12%) and, invariably, thanks to food (11%).
However, word of mouth also counts: part of the newlyweds who choose Italy (10.5%) do so fascinated by the stories of friends or acquaintances who have already had a similar experience. Even the landscape cannot be ignored, with many couples (at least 10%) who indicate it as the main reason for choosing Italy, also convinced by the possibility of keeping a pleasant and artistic memory of their wedding thanks to wedding videos in the most exclusive.
To give an important boost to Italian wedding tourism was then, especially in recent years, the desire to have a VIP wedding: the many “vip” and show business couples who have chosen Italy as the location for their wedding have made us dream an equally fabulous ceremony for hundreds of couples from all over the world. From those on Lake Maggiore by Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo to the long Venetian wedding of George Clooney and Amal, in short, the celebrity weddings were an important inspiration for many couples who chose Italy for their yes. To fully explain the phenomenon of wedding tourism in Italy, however, not even one socio-demographic factor cannot be overlooked: today, mixed couples or Italians living abroad choose to return to Italy. Italy to celebrate their wedding.
Why choose an Italian Wedding Videographer?
Choosing an Italian wedding videographer is important because working in that place he knows very well the best places to get married. A videographer from another country, would have several problems managing his work within the state. Knowing his native language, the Italian videographer has no problem communicating with local people, such as the staff or the wedding planner.
The local videographer also knows all the facilities, hotels and villas very well and this is another big plus. Plus he knows the locals and many of the managers of the various places to get married. This is by no means a factor to be overlooked.
What should the Wedding Videographer know?
After choosing your wedding videographer in Italy, there are some important things you should communicate to him. This way you make sure that everything goes smoothly and that there are no problems on your wedding day.
Let’s see what they are:
- Provide the videographer with the details of all the contacts you found in Italy, if you have contacted a wedding planner, give the videographer his phone number.
- If you feel very attached to a particular music, let the videographer know, in this way he can evaluate in advance whether to include it in the video.
- It’s always a good idea to provide your videographer with a title page, with all the important people you would like to see in your wedding film. That way, your videographer won’t accidentally let someone out. The Mother of the Bride may not be too happy!
- Let him know the dress code. Think of your wedding videographer as a guest; he or she will have to integrate seamlessly with everyone else at your reception!
- Introduce the videographer to the photographer. The two will work in tandem and there is nothing more uncomfortable than a photographer and a videographer fighting for the best shots. (It is known to happen!)
- Introduce them to the best man and / or bridesmaid, who they can ask any questions on your wedding day.
- If you plan to have your videographer use the drone, check if your wedding venue has any restrictions on it.
- Give them an order of service, so they know where they should be and when for all the important moments of the day.
- Finally, if there is any aspect of the wedding that you have prepared in advance (and in secret), and you really want it to be captured on film, let them know in advance!
How many videographers are needed for a wedding?
Generally to make a great wedding video, a videographer plus an assistant is enough. However, there are cases where it is important that there are multiple videographers in order to capture every moment. In this case, by explaining in detail the dynamics of your wedding, the videographer will be able to advise you on the best.
Is a wedding videographer worth it?
Booking a Wedding Videographer is important or perhaps more important than calling a wedding photographer. Too often video is overshadowed when it really shouldn’t be. The wedding video is something totally different from the photos, the latter unfortunately are immobile, still; video instead contains many more elements than a photo. A funny scene, an important speech, the voice of a mother… All elements that would be lost forever with just photography.
How long does a typical Wedding Video last?
A Wedding Video can have different lengths. However, over the years, it has been understood that it is better to have a product that is not too long but is of the highest quality. So the length of a full wedding video generally ranges from 10 to 15 minutes. While the trailer is from 2 to 4 minutes. Many think that these durations are short, I guarantee you that it is not so … it is nice when you then want to see your wedding video in Italy many times.
What should be present in a good wedding video?
There are several things that should be present in a good wedding video:
- The details during the wedding day.
- The emotions of the spouses, relatives or friends.
- Quality audio to better remember the speeches or the speech of that day
- The landscape of Italy with all its nuances.
- Some beautiful film shots made with the drone.
- Moments that go unnoticed by other people
- The artistic touch of the wedding videographer
How much does a wedding videographer cost in Italy?
The average cost of a wedding video throughout Italy, on average, ranges from € 1000 up to € 3000. It all depends on the request made for the wedding day.
The things that can affect the price are: the presence of multiple video operators, the use of the drone, travel expenses, total days of work.
Why choose Thirtyfive Studios as your Wedding Videographer in Italy?
If you think this guide may have been useful to you and above all you like my way of working, I could probably be the right person to make your wedding video in Italy. If you want to have contact with me you can use the contact form below.
I will be happy to help you organize your wedding in Italy and give you all the information.
If you want to see other videos I invite you to visit this page.
What do you think about my videos? Let's keep in touch!
Ready to answer to all of your questions and needs
Sure! You can request the price quotation by calling me or filling out the form.
Absolutely not. The conclusion of a contract indicates first of all the professionalism of the videographer and at the same time protects the customer. Mine is a very synthetic contract with no small news.
The final product is divided in three parts:
- Video trailer (from 2 to 4 minutes).
- Film (from 10 to 15 minutes).
- Extra videos (these are video clips in addition containing speeches, dances and other things).
The payment is divided in three parts:
- 30% to block the date with signing of the contract.
- 30% fifteen days before the ceremony date.
- 40% after checking the videos.
Generally, not more than 90 working days, as written in the contract. However, in special cases, after agreements at the contractual stage, delivery times may be shortened.
The videos are delivered in digital format via my Google Drive. However, upon extra payment, you can request a usb pen box set on which you can keep a copy of the videos.
supporto fisico sul quale conservare copia dei video.
By contract I guarantee my presence, as well as that of my collaborators and assistants called for related services requested.
For years so far, I have chosen not to charge for the drone as for a service apart, so it is already included in my basic package and there is no increase in price. This instrument will be used at my discretion, where there is needed.
Generally, for the duration of the event until the cake cut. After that, I always try to stay at least an hour longer to catch some other interesting moments before leaving. However, it is possible to make me stay further. In that case I offer another package called “after party”.
Yes, you can make some small changes to the video such as scene changes. It is not possible to change the music because the music is always chosen by the couple before starting the assembly phase.